Is Chatbot Ready to Take Over the Role of Tele-Callers?
Since, we have seen so much advancement in AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology, is it the right time for chatbots to take over the role of traditional Tele-Callers? Over the last decade, many businesses have been using AI chatbots only to render assistance to Tele-Callers by taking up queries that occur repeatedly, and chatbots have been performing the task quite intelligently and with utmost smoothness. They have helped in marketing the service, product, and technology effectively. The main question is that can chatbots be given the complete autonomy to replace the job of Tele-Callers completely?
One of the significant determiners of the success of any business has always been its customer service. The more efficient it is, the more successfully a business can run. It can make a company sell and get customers in multitudes. A study that was conducted to explore the impact customer service has on the company’s selling power revealed astonishing data. It showed that the customers were not convinced or unsatisfied with whatever a Tele-Caller said to them about a service or product because they were saying the things in a convincing manner. The customers would never buy your service or product and in case, the customer is returning, he too would not make a purchase. The percentage of the unsatisfied customer service was more than 91 percent.
It has acted as an impetus for many businesses and tech companies to not only offer comprehensive training to their customer services staff but at the same time launch a search for a possible technological replacement for the job, which could not only bring automation but efficiency and intelligence as well. The result is birth of the artificial intelligence in the form of chatbot development services.
With the advent of chatbots, an end was put to the following three major problems customers usually faced while trying to connect with the customer service of a company:
- A tele-caller used to say that he is receiving a large number of calls, hence making it impossible for him to attend to each and every customer and would say to the customer to call back after some time or put your call on hold. This usually discourages the customer and they hung up. But now, with the help of chatbots, inquiries from thousands of customers could be answered easily.
- Customers used to depart because the service staff would say to them that they were calling at an inappropriate time and that business has already closed down, come back the next day. But bots are always at customer service available day and night, every day of every week.
- Sometimes, it is not comprehensible enough what the customer says. Only response customer representative can offer in such cases is to cut the caller short. That impacts business profits negatively because the caller won`t show up again. But chatbots are highly advanced to understand the customer query and engage the caller efficiently.
These hurdles have been done and dusted with the advent of the chatbot development. They have made possible the seamless customer service by going beyond the time barrier, attending hundreds of customers at the single moment, and marketing a service effectively. The costs have been reduced and service efficiency has gone up with the help of these bots. Another significant feature of bots is they are easy to implement for businesses and for customers, they are more comfortable to connect than human tele-callers.
If you are thinking to create your own chatbot, Signity Solutions can help you with it.
Latest posts by Rohit Madaan (see all)
- Top 10 Real Estate Marketing Ideas - September 5, 2018
- Smart Business Strategy Using END to END Mobile Phone Integration. - August 31, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Application in Robotics - August 9, 2018