Jaipur Dev Fest 2017 Highlights – An Incredible Salesforce Event in India, by Indians
Salesforce events are always a hit among all Salesforce and Cloud enthusiasts. Where Salesforce India is growing at a fast pace, there’s a lot happening around the sphere with continuous opportunities evolving in the Salesforce ecosystem here in the Asian sub-continent. Salesforce is the host of the biggest ever cloud event – Dreamforce, in the world. And with Dreamforce being such a breathtaking event, any Salesforce powered event has with it a lot of expectations.
JDF ’17 – Jaipur Dev Fest 2017, held on 1st of April, 2017, was one such event organized by highly experienced and innovative team of Salesforce evangelists and MVPs – Gaurav Kheterpal, Durgesh Shoot, Bhawani Sharma, Ankit Arora and Abhinav Gupta. A bunch thanks to the team for getting it all done so amazingly.
What was the theme?
Being one of the first of its kinds, the event marketing started with just the right pace and target audience. We, at Signity, too were personally approached and having looked at the wonderful agenda and plans, we quickly agreed for the sponsorship! Being held in Jaipur, the event had a spicy Indian flavor of Rajasthan. Everything from the logo to the collateral and the website had that aroma.
The keynote speakers at the event were outstanding – not just they threw light on what all new has been happening around Salesforce, but also showed the complete growth chart of Salesforce in India and the related opportunities. The futuristic and insightful sessions were just not to be missed and we are glad that we were not just able to listen to each one of them, but met them in person to discuss where the entire system and technology heads and how we can be at the same pace. Here’s the list of speakers in case you missed it out:
- RAJDEEP DUA: Director, Developer Relations at Salesforce India
- KALKI V. YASAS: Senior Director, Salesforce
- MADAN RAMACHANDRAN: Director, Alliances and Channels at Salesforce India
- SHEKHAR BHAGAT: Senior Manager of ISV Sales at Salesforce APAC
- SHASHIDHAR GURUMURTHY: Program Architect Director- Salesforce
- SHIVAKUMAR GOWDAIAH: Country Manager at Salesforce University India
- JOSHUA HOSKINS: Salesforce MVP, Director of Product Development at Talent Rove
- EVAN HOLLONDS: Senior ISV Technical Evangelist at Salesforce
- VINAY CHATURVEDI: Salesforce MVP | Principal Consultant
- GAURAV KHETARPAL: Salesforce MVP | The Mobile Guy
- ABHINAV GUPTA: Salesforce MVP | Architect
- ANKIT ARORA: Salesforce MVP | Architect
- NIRANJAN GATTUPALLI: Sr. Director at AutoRABIT
- ABHILASH KUNTAR: Tech Lead at ET Marlabs
- JINA CHETIA: Founder Zen4ce| Solution Architect
- SHIVANATH DEVINARAYANAN: Force.com MVP | CEO | Architect | Certified Salesforce Administrator &Developer – Ventive LLC
- VINOD BIRLA: Salesforce Enthusiast, CEO – Trekbin
There were more experts!
We also got to meet experts like PritamShekhawat, Madan Khichi, VipulGoel, Atul Guptaand more from across different high-performing and innovative organizations who shared their experiences and know-how on Salesforce and its scope.
Wow! That’s the word – a team of young, enthusiastic and super-talented individuals who got the whole day packed with innovative, information, insights, great food and music, fun, ideas and networking. Considering the fact that Salesforce Events in India are still budding, the event was perfect in terms of management and organization – it was well-planned, disciplined and beautifully balanced. Thanks to all the volunteers!
Got to know about:
- Improving sales, migrating from legacy systems to Salesforce and inspiring businesses to do so
- Getting started with Salesforce Lightning and its power
- Salesforce Audit and Cleanup
- Publishing app on AppExchange seamlessly
- Coding for Large Data Volumes
- De-duping, Duplicate Data Management and tips for overall Data Management
- Inspiring things happening in the WIT (women in tech) Salesforce Community, India
A Lot More!
Sumptuous breakfast, lunch and dinner spreads with amazing music to tap feet onin the after party, exciting fun zones and activities, networking over meals– JDF ’17 was truly an unforgettable day at Hotel Radisson Blue, Jaipur.
Signity Solutions, also an authorized Salesforce partner is always up and ready for such thought provoking and inspirational tech events. With Salesforce consultation, 3rd party integration, implementation and custom development being our service expertise, we love collaborating with like-minded people who love technology and empowering businesses with automation and cloud technology.
Our team once again sends kudos to the organizing committee and everyone associated for such an enlightening and inspiring event. For any questions or queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Ritika Jatana Suneja (see all)
- What are the Limitations of Smart Contracts, and How Can Service-Based Organisations Address These? - November 2, 2018
- What to Look for in your BI and Big Data Consulting Partners? - October 24, 2018
- 4 Major Benefits of Enterprise Search Implementation - October 24, 2018