Virtual Personal Assistants creation using AI.
Communicating with each other is no longer the same. Technology has completely evolved the ways and means of communication. The conversational artificial intelligence (AI) is the future we are heading towards. The advancement in smartphone operating systems have played a major role in making virtual and digital assistants an integral part of our everyday user experience. They have not only managed to make an impact on our personal lives but businesses as well. A number of tech giants such as Apple, Facebook, Google, Amazon, Microsoft etc. have spent a fortune developing their own Al-based personal assistants. A recent study done by Statista has revealed that the market for AI-driven personal assistants and bots will reach more than $ 12 billion by 2020 with approximately 1.6 billion active users. These staggering statistics clearly reveals the ever-growing impact of AI-based virtual assistants.
Over the past few years, the number of Artificial Intelligence personal assistants have gone significantly up. Applications such as Siri, Cortana, Bixby, OK Google etc. are becoming more and more popular with time owing to their ability to make daily routines much easier for the users. Now the intriguing part is, how the AI is implemented in developing these virtual personal assistants? Want to know more? Let’s have a look at some of the most popular APIs for developing these virtual assistants:
- ai- This system has the ability to interact and can efficiently answer users voice requests. Its advanced set of tools can convert speech commands into texts. It basically works on a combination of two notions, one being the entities while the other is the roles of the subject. The system can be used to develop applications like Siri and is currently available for iOS, Android, Ruby, Python, and Windows platforms.
- Amazon AI- The Amazon AI provides a number of features such as recognition of live speech, automated deep machine learning, converting text translation into text data and identifying visual objects. These features help developers in designing applications based on the cloud so that they exert a minimum load on user devices.
- IBM Watson- If you wish to create your own Al solution then IBM Watson is the platform to look out for. Its ability to process live speeches and machine learning makes it suitable for developing AI-based virtual assistants. It makes use of thousands of algorithms that reduce the percentage of errors in applications based on IBM Watson.
- ai- This API is a part of Google platform. It makes use of data generated from the experience of user interaction and can differentiate between sentences that are slightly different from one another. The applications needed for educational purposes can be developed using this API as it possesses a vast database of information.
- Melissa- It is an open source code that you can use to create virtual personal assistants based on AI. It has an intelligent processing of voice commands. It is basically based on Python programming language and is currently available for OS X, Linux, and Windows.
The Artificial Intelligence-based personal/virtual assistants today though have limited abilities but it is a great breakthrough in the IT sphere. They are slowly developing as practical tools to make our lives easier and comfortable in the high tech environment of today. We at Signity Solutions have years of experience working on Al. So if you also wish to take the services of AI-based personal assistants or develop your own AI solution, our dedicated team of developers is always at your service. Feel free to contact us and we will revert back at the earliest.
Latest posts by Rohit Madaan (see all)
- Top 10 Real Estate Marketing Ideas - September 5, 2018
- Smart Business Strategy Using END to END Mobile Phone Integration. - August 31, 2018
- Artificial Intelligence Application in Robotics - August 9, 2018